October will see the return of The Conker Cup for its fourth glorious year. To celebrate we want to create a Conker Cup 2020 T-shirt, and we want one of you punks to design it. So get your pencils out, give them a sharpen and get to work on a kick ass design. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, the winner will be picked by Betty (from our office), we will then get it put on T-shirts in time for The Conker Cup. The winning entry will receive a £50 Amazon voucher that will be emailed.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured on conkercup.com and its associated media channels.
2. By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
3. Conker Cup may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
1. There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information. However, entrants under the age of 18 must insert contact details of a parent or guardian when entering.
2. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
3. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of any copyright works submitted, e.g. photographs and drawings, and Conker Cup’s use of such works (which you will permit) will not infringe the rights of any third party.
4. Any limit on the number of entries a person or household may make will be clearly stated in the competition information. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
5. Entry to the competition may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the competition information. Not all of the following methods of entry may be available for entry to each competition. The following terms and conditions will apply where the method is indicated as being available in the competition information.
6. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by Incisive Media will be void.
7. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry or any answers given by entrants (if applicable), or the operation of any part of the competition (in the case of postal entries, a postal strike for example), network or phone system, the decision of Conker Cup shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Conker Cup will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any competition. Where Conker Cup decides in its sole discretion that an entrant is eligible for a refund, eligibility for refunds will be notified to relevant entrants. Conker Cup reserves the right to refuse to refund any messages where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct on the sender’s part or where the entrant has not complied with the rules of the competition.
1. The prize is as specified in the competition information.
2. Where the winner is required to speak for the purposes of a film or video production they must appear to be able to communicate clearly and appropriately for the production in question. Conker Cup reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that these requirements are not met.
3. The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. Where the winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the date on which the competition closes.
4. Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and, if required by law or regulation, under the supervision of an independent observer. Any competition requiring a subjective assessment in the selection of winning entries will be judged by Conker Cup or as indicated in the competition information and, if required by law or regulation, an independent judge or a panel including one member who is independent of the competition’s promoters and intermediaries.
5. Should more prizes be claimed than are available for any reason, a simple prize draw will take place for the available prize(s).
6. Conker Cup will attempt to notify the winner within 21 days after the closing date, or as otherwise indicated in the competition information, and where time is of the essence for such a period as Conker Cup shall in its absolute discretion deem reasonable. He/she will be contacted on the phone number, by SMS text, or email address provided when entering the competition. The winner will have a specified fixed time period in which to claim his or her prize. If Conker Cup is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Conker Cup reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
7. Conker Cup reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Conker Cup that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition.
8. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published by Conker Cup and entrants grant to Conker Cup a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
1. In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Incisive Media shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Incisive Media reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Incisive Media including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
2. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.